Vetri-H.A. Bits, 2.5 lbs is a joint supplement for horses that provides sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), a substance that is essential in the production of synovial fluid. Vetri-HA pet meds also contain lecithin and Salvia hispanica seed to further the absorbtion of HA.
- Supports joint health and mobility
- Hyaluronic acid for horses to increase synovial fluid viscosity
- Safe for all breeds of horses
- Formerly known as Vetri-HA Micro-Pellets, 80 Servings
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.