Dog treats that hide medications
Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula for Dogs, 25 Capsules - 6 Pack are tasty dog treats with a built-in pocket that're used to hide medications. Pill Pockets are the number one veterinarian-recommended choice for giving pills. These treats are made with a duck and green pea formula, two ingredients not commonly found in other treats and pet food. These ingredients are not likely to cause upset stomachs in pets with food allergies.
Greenies Pill Pockets hide the taste and smell of medications, thereby turning giving pills a positive experience. This product comes with 6 bags of 25 large-size Duck & Green Pea Pill Pockets.
Feed Greenies Pill Pockets in conjunction with the instructions that came with your pet's medication. Do not touch the Pill Pocket with the same hand that held the medicine to avoid transferring the taste and smell. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication. Make sure all of the powder or liquid ends up inside the Pill Pocket.
- With the same hand that originally held the Pill Pocket, pinch the top half closed.
- Feed your dog the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat. Monitor your dog to make sure they eat the entire Pill Pocket.
Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula for Dogs, 25 Capsules - 6 Pack Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 2
My dog loves the Allergy formula Pill Pockets!
I have tried other flavors of pill pockets but these are my dog's all time faves! He sits and waits patiently for his medication knowing he gets them in a yummy treat. He is on twice a day medication for life and this makes giving him the pills so easy.
These are the best invention ever.
Finding Greenies has turned a massive battle EVERY time my dog needed to take a pill into a fun experience. My dog absolutely refused to take medication. My vet even started prescribing injections when he could (which I hated) or double or triple the number of tablets (because my dog always spit them out or wasted them). No more. Greenies has saved the day!
- Pill pockets designed to hide capsules
- Hypoallergenic formula for dogs with skin and food allergies
- Makes taking pills a positive experience
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.