Tear Stain Remover
Angels' Glow is a supplement for dogs and cats that works as a tear stain remover. Angels' Glow eliminates Red Yeast (Ptyrosporin) bacterial infections to stop tear stains before they even form. Angels' Glow contains lamb meal, chicken, Tylosin tartrate, and other flavors to make it highly palatable.
Angels' Glow for cats and dogs works from within
your pet to eliminate tearstains. Unlike topical products that only
remove tearstains temporarily, Angels' Glow works before the stains
occur to keep your pet's coat clean and attractive.
Benefits of Angels' Glow:
- Easy administration, just sprinkle directly onto
- Most dogs will be stain-free within one month
- Very palatable formula with high acceptance rates
- Safe for use during pregnancy
- Not associated with side effects, even when used
- Made with chicken, lamb, and other natural ingredients
Use this medication only as directed by your veterinarian.
Do not stop using this product unless told to do so by your veterinarian.
Do not allow children to administer Angels' Glow.
- Sprinkle Angels' Glow directly onto any food.
- Give 1/8 tsp. per day to puppies up to 3 months old.
- Give 1/4 tsp. per day to dogs weighing 2-5 lbs.
- Give 1/2 tsp. per day to dogs weighing 5-8 lbs.
- Give 3/4 tsp. per day to dogs weighing 8-12 lbs.
- Give 1 tsp. per day to dogs weighing 12 lbs. or more.
- Speak with your veterinarian about dosing for cats.
Frequency of Use:
Use daily for 3 months. After that time, reduce dosing
to 4 times per week. If symptoms remain controlled, reduce dosing after
6 months to 2 times per week.
Store Angels' Glow at room temperature, out of reach
of pets and children. Protect from heat and moisture.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Angels' Glow works by eliminating Ptyrosporin, a
bacterial infection that causes excessive tearing and staining in some
animals. Tylosin tartrate, a macrolid antibiotic, destroys the bacteria
responsible for the tearing and staining. Angels' Glow will not remove
existing stains; the product works to prevent new stains from discoloring
your dog's coat.
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Angels' Glow is intended for use in dogs only. It
may also be used in cats. Do not give to other animals or to humans.
CAUTION: The active ingredient in Angels'
Glow, a macrolide antibiotic, might trigger falsely elevated AST and
ALT values when using colormetric assay.
Do not alter the dosing schedule for this product.
Macrolide antibiotics are more effective when taking regularly to ensure
constant levels in the blood.
Although this product is well tolerated and not associated
with side effects, individual sensitivities may occur. Consult your
veterinarian with questions or concerns.
Do not use this medication in animals with a known
allergy to it or to similar medications.