Availability: Back Order
Save: $40.28 (27.6%)
Clomipramine HCL 75 mg, 90 Capsules reduces anxiety in dogs by affecting the levels of serotonin and norepinephrine in your dog's central nervous system, not by sedating them. Clomipramine pet meds are most effective when used in concert with behavior modification.
- Generic form of Clomicalm for dogs
- Side effects are generally mild when used as prescribed
- Controls barking, moodiness, inappropriate defecation and urination, and other separation anxiety symptoms
- Minimizes symptoms of canine separation anxiety
- Manufacturer information and usage
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews:
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.