Advantage II for Dogs 11-20 lbs, 4 Pack (Teal)
Item #: 1010108
Save: $17.45 (28.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Save 5% on every Autoship item! Autoship every:
Convenient flea control for dogs and puppies
Advantage II for Dogs 11-20 lbs, 4 Month (Teal) is a topical application that kills fleas on contact so they don't have to bite your dog in order to die. This waterproof formula has two ingredients, imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen, that work together to kill all stages of fleas and prevent eggs and larvae from maturing. These ingredients allow Advantage II to prevent future infestations.
Fleas can infest your pets and home year-round, so use Advantage II for Dogs monthly and know that your pet is protected. This product is easy-to-apply and remains effective even after swimming, bathing, wading, or exposure to direct sunlight.
Be sure to read all manufacturer labels and packaging materials before using Advantage II Flea Control for Dogs.
- Remove one applicator tube from the Advantage II box.
- Hold applicator upright and pull cap off. Turn the cap around and place the other end back on the applicator tube. Break the seal by twisting the cap. Then remove the cap from the applicator tube.
- While your dog stands, part the hair on their back between the shoulder blades. Place the tip of the applicator tube on their skin. Squeeze the tube and expel the entire contents directly onto your dog's skin. Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Do not get Advantage II Flea Control in your pet's eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with the treated spot until dry.
The manufacturer recommends you apply Advantage II once a month. In cases of severe flea infestations, you may have to reapply sooner than four weeks. Do not treat more often than once every 7 days. Once the severe infestation is controlled, resume monthly applications.
Advantage II for Dogs 11-20 lbs, 4 Pack (Teal) Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 3
Very happy with the product
I am very happy with the product. I have found it to be safe and effective.
I used to have a farm and used the main ingredient on my farm animals numerous times. I was very glad when Advantage II was introduced. Also vet depots quick check out and delivery is exceptional.
We had a very bad flea problem two wks and they are almost completly gone. Leaves back a little greasy but disappears over 24 hrs or so. No bad reaction will be using again.
Advantage II kills lice and fleas for 4 weeks after applying. So far, none of my dogs have experienced any side effects and all have remained flea-free (3.5 weeks). I've come to order some more as I have 3 dogs and a 4-pack does not last me long. Based on what I saw online, VetDepot is the cheapest source for this flea control product.
- Kills flea eggs, larvae, and adult fleas
- For dogs 7 weeks of age and older
- Treats chewing lice infestations on dogs
- Protects against future flea infestations for up to 4 weeks
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.