1-800-710-9770

nabp seal

Item# 1072529
Availability: Over the Counter
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days

Retail: $35.99
Price: $25.45
Save: $10.54 (29.3%)

    Click here to Save 5% on every Autoship item!
    Quantity:
    Give your pet a complete and balanced diet with Merrick Grain Free Real Duck Canned Dog Food, 13.2 oz - 12 Pack. This recipe is made with 96% real, fresh meat. The other 4% is wholesome ingredients with no grains, fillers, preservatives, or colors. Merrick Grain Free Real Duck Dog Food is suitable for all breeds of adult dogs.
    • Made with high quality duck
    • Can be served by itself or on top of dry kibble
    • 12 x 13.2 oz cans

    Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought

    Spotlight!
    RX Item
    Doxycycline 100 mg, 50 Tablets

    Doxycycline 100 mg, 50 Tablets

    Rx Required
    Retail: $121.99

    Price: $87.99 Save: $34.00

    Spotlight!
    Fish Fungus, 30 Tablets

    Fish Fungus, 30 Tablets

    Over the Counter
    Retail: $116.99

    Price: $84.45 Save: $32.54

    Spotlight!
    Duralactin Canine, 180 Vanilla Chewables

    Duralactin Canine, 180 Vanilla Chewables

    Over the Counter
    Retail: $114.99

    Price: $82.86 Save: $32.13

    Spotlight!
    Advantage II for Dogs 11-20 lbs, Teal, 6 Pack

    Advantage II for Dogs 11-20 lbs, 6 Pack (Teal)

    Over the Counter
    Retail: $92.99

    Price: $67.15 Save: $25.84

    This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.

    Customer ServiceFree Shipping

    The VetDepot Difference