Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Hickory Smoke, 30 Tablets
Save: $2.77 (34.7%)
Item #: 1018421
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
An easy way to give your dog pet medications
Buy Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Hickory Smoke, 30 Tablets if you have a finicky dog that hates taking medications. The smoke flavor of these Greenies Pill Pockets masks the taste and scent of the medicine. They're perfect if you have an arthritic dog that has to take regular doses of NSAID pain relievers.
Greenies Pill Pockets are the number one veterinarian-recommended option for giving your pet pills. They're healthier than using human foods like cheese or peanut butter. These treats have fewer calories, and they're fortified with vitamins C and E for immune system support.
Feed Greenies Pill Pockets in conjunction with the instructions that came with your pet's medication. Do not touch the Pill Pocket with the same hand that held the medicine to avoid transferring the taste and smell. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication. Make sure all of the powder or liquid ends up inside the Pill Pocket.
- With the same hand that originally held the Pill Pocket, pinch the top half closed.
- Feed your dog the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat. Monitor your dog to make sure they eat the entire Pill Pocket.
Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Hickory Smoke, 30 Tablets Customer Reviews
- Each treat has a pocket that hides tablets
- Your dog won't know there's medicine inside
- Small size Pill Pockets to hold
- Replaces Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs Beef Flavor, 30 Tablets
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.