Availability: Rx Required
Usually ships In 3-4 Days After Receipt of Prescription
Save: $5.79 (27.6%)
GentaVed Topical Spray, 120 mL combines an antibiotic with a corticosteroid to treat inflammation and skin infections like dermatitis and hot spots on dogs. Gentamicin, the first active ingredient, is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that kills bacteria causing infections. The second ingredient in GentaVed pet meds, Betamethasone, is a corticosteroid with anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hot spots are treated with the gentamicin in GentaVed
- Prescription-strength treatment for superficial infections and inflammation
- Works on most gram-negative and some gram-positive bacteria, including Staphylococcus and some Streptococcus
- Topical antibiotics for dogs
- Manufacturer information and usage
Overall Customer Rating of 12 Reviews:
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.