Gabapentin 300 mg, 100 Capsules
Item #: 1018507
Save: $3.90 (27.9%)
Availability: Rx Required
Usually ships In 3-4 Days After Receipt of Prescription
Save 5% on every Autoship item! Autoship every:
Control chronic pain and seizures with Gabapentin
If your pet is in pain caused by arthritis or cancer, or if they are suffering from seizures, your veterinarian may prescribe Gabapentin 300 mg, 100 Capsules. This medication can be used alongside NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) to control long-term and neuropathic pain. Your veterinarian may also prescribe Gabapentin as the sole treatment for seizures, or they may instruct you to administer it with other anti-convulsants.
The following dosages for dogs and cats are guidelines. Be sure to follow your veterinarian's specific instructions for your pet.
- When used as ancillary therapy for refractory seizures: 10-30 mg per kg of body weight orally every 8 hours
- When used as an adjunctive tretment of chronic or cancer pain: 3 mg per kg of body weight orally once a day
Gabapentin 300 mg, 100 Capsules Customer Reviews
- Pain reliever and anti-convulsant for pets
- Used in dogs, cats, and foals
- Can be used to treat chronic neuropathic pain or pain caused by cancer
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.