Availability: Over the Counter
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Save: $22.04 (27.6%)
- Protects dogs from fleas, ticks, and chewing lice
- Frontline Plus provides protection for up to one month
- Effective against many species of ticks
- Helps prevent flea and tick-borne illnesses
- Manufacturer information and usage
Proven flea and tick protection for dogs
Frontline Plus for Dogs 5-22 lbs, 3 Month (Orange) is a topical flea and tick control product that offers up to 30 days of protection. This product contains two ingredients, Fipronil and (S)-methoprene, to kill adult fleas and ticks and flea eggs and larvae. This allows Frontline Plus to eliminate existing adult fleas within 12 hours and kill immature fleas to prevent reinfestations.
Frontline Plus is also effective against American dog ticks, deer ticks, brown dog ticks, and lone star ticks. Keeping your dog safe from flea bites and tick bites can help reduce their chances of suffering from flea bite allergies, Lyme Disease, and other parasite-borne illnesses. Use Frontline Plus for Dogs 5-22 lbs today.
Be sure to read all labels and packaging materials before using Frontline Plus for Dogs.
1. Remove the applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab and expose the foil. Peel away the foil backing or use scissors to open.
2. Open applicator: Hold the applicator upright with the foil side toward you. Snap the applicator tip.
3. Apply Frontline Plus: Remove your pet's collar and part their hair between the shoulder blades. Place the tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply the entire contents in a single spot on your pet's skin.
Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with the wet, treated spot until dry. Only one applicator per treatment is necessary.
Frontline Plus for Dogs 5-22 lbs, Orange, 3 Pack Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating of 12 Reviews:
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.