Broad-spectrum antibiotics like Clavamox 250 mg, 28 Tablets are used to treat skin infections, pyodermas, infected wounds, abscesses, cellulitis, and urinary tract infections. Clavamox petmed is also prescribed sometimes to treat some respiratory, periodontal, and ear infections.
- First potentiated penicillin approved for dogs and cats
- Effective against some periodontal, respiratory, urinary tract, and ear infections
- Available in easy-to-administer tablets or drops
- Used primarily against infected wounds, abscesses, and cellulitis
- Manufacturer information and usage