Advantage II for Dogs 11-20 lbs, 12 Pack (Teal)
Item #: 1013926
Save: $45.09 (27.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Save 5% on every Autoship item! Save 5% on every Autoship item!
*please note: PayPal does not work with autoship
Flea control for medium dogs and puppies
Advantage II for Dogs 11-20 lbs, 12 Month (Teal) is an over-the-counter flea preventative that offers up to 30 days of protection. This product contains two ingredients, imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen, to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae. This allows Advantage II to eliminate existing adult fleas within 12 hours. It also kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours.
This size of Advantage II for Dogs is safe for dogs and puppies that are 7 weeks of age or older and weigh between 11 and 20 lbs. Simply use apply it to your pet's skin once a month to keep them protected from fleas and chewing lice. Order this 12 month supply of canine Advantage II today.
Be sure to read all manufacturer labels and packaging materials before using Advantage II Flea Control for Dogs.
- Remove one applicator tube from the Advantage II box.
- Hold applicator upright and pull cap off. Turn the cap around and place the other end back on the applicator tube. Break the seal by twisting the cap. Then remove the cap from the applicator tube.
- While your dog stands, part the hair on their back between the shoulder blades. Place the tip of the applicator tube on their skin. Squeeze the tube and expel the entire contents directly onto your dog's skin. Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Do not get Advantage II Flea Control in your pet's eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with the treated spot until dry.
The manufacturer recommends you apply Advantage II once a month. In cases of severe flea infestations, you may have to reapply sooner than four weeks. Do not treat more often than once every 7 days. Once the severe infestation is controlled, resume monthly applications.
Advantage II for Dogs 11-20 lbs, 12 Pack (Teal) Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 4
I have purchased Advantage II for my dogs Regina and Missy. The price on this item is much lower through VetDepot than through any other site and the product works very well. It is always a pleasure to call and place an order. The service is excellent and the person taking the order is so cheerful it just makes your day.
We have been using Advantage on dogs and cats ever since it came out. Someone should give it a Nobel Prize! No more flea collars, no more topical sprays, no more flea bombing in the house, no more residue all over everything! We love Advantage II!
Advantage II for Dogs is easy to use, which is a big plus when you have a dog that won't sit still for more than 2 minutes at a time. Got rid of all my dog's fleas, too.
This is a superior product. I do not worry that my two long haired dachshunds will be infested and possibly sickened by fleas when I use Advantage.
- Kills flea eggs, larvae, and adult fleas
- For dogs 7 weeks of age and older
- Treats chewing lice infestations on dogs
- Protects against future flea infestations for up to 4 weeks
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.