Advantage II for Dogs 1-10 lbs, 12 Pack (Green)
Save: $46.12 (27.8%)
Item #: 1013925
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Quickly kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae on dogs
Advantage II for Dogs 1-10 lbs, 12 Month (Green) is a monthly topical flea preventative. The imidacloprid in Advantage II allows it to kill existing adult fleas on your pet within 12 hours and reinfesting fleas within 2 hours. The second ingredient, pyriproxyfen, functions as an insect growth regulator to prevent flea eggs and larvae from developing into full-fledged adults.
Parasites like fleas are more than just an itchy nuisance; they can can cause serious complications like flea allergy dermatitis, flea bite anemia, or even transmit diseases. That's why it's important to protect your dog with Advantage II flea control year-round. It's fast, convenient, and effective.
Be sure to read all manufacturer labels and packaging materials before using Advantage II Flea Control for Dogs.
- Remove one applicator tube from the Advantage II box.
- Hold applicator upright and pull cap off. Turn the cap around and place the other end back on the applicator tube. Break the seal by twisting the cap. Then remove the cap from the applicator tube.
- While your dog stands, part the hair on their back between the shoulder blades. Place the tip of the applicator tube on their skin. Squeeze the tube and expel the entire contents directly onto your dog's skin. Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Do not get Advantage II Flea Control in your pet's eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with the treated spot until dry.
The manufacturer recommends you apply Advantage II once a month. In cases of severe flea infestations, you may have to reapply sooner than four weeks. Do not treat more often than once every 7 days. Once the severe infestation is controlled, resume monthly applications.
Advantage II for Dogs 1-10 lbs, 12 Pack (Green) Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 2
I applied this to my dog after breakfast, checked again that night after dinner and the fleas were dead. After checking thoroughly, I found a couple of live fleas but even those were gone the next morning when I checked. It was a much quicker result than other products I've used on my dogs.
Advantage for Dogs 1-10lbs, Green, 12 pack
Great product, when used monthly our papillons are flea free and Vet Depot pricing for the 12-pack is much less than our Vet costs.
- Keeps dogs safe from fleas for 30 days
- Quick and effective flea control
- Controls current flea infestations on dogs
- Safe for dogs and puppies over 7 weeks of age
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.