QuikClean Waterless Shampoo requires no wetting or
rinsing, making it ideal for use when traveling, during cold weather,
between traditional baths, or when bathing is not possible for other
reasons. The shampoo is non-irritating, tearless, and contains optical
brighteners and lanolin for improved feel and appearance of your animal's
Benefits of QuikClean:
- Great for pets who dislike bathing
- Perfect for traveling and other times when a full
bath is not convenient or not possible
- Minimizes risk of chilling during cold weather
- Great for spot cleaning fur between baths
- Ideal for use on older, arthritic, sick, and injured
- Can be used at dog shows or before other events
- Non-irritating and gentle enough for frequent use
- Contains lanolin and conditioners to improve appearance
- Mild, pH-balanced formula
Use QuikClean only as directed by your veterinarian.
If skin irritation develops during use, discontinue
application and consult your veterinarian.
Do not permit children to use this shampoo on animals.
For external use only.
- Wet the area of your pet's hair that you intend to
clean with QuikClean shampoo.
- Massage well until a cleansing foam appears.
- Apply to the face with a sponge or small towel.
- Gently dry your animal using an absorbent towel.
- Comb or brush. Blow dry if desired.
Frequency of Use:
For use as often as desired, between or instead of
Store QuikClean Waterless Shampoo at room temperature,
away from kids and pets. Do not reuse container.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
QuikClean Waterless Shampoo contains conditioners
and lanolin to gently clean and condition your pet's coat. It is designed
for quick drying and requires no wetting or rinsing. The shampoo effectively
cleans soiled fur and is ideal for use between baths, on young or sick
animals, following surgery, in cold weather, and during travel.
Keep QuikClean out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
QuikClean is intended for use on dogs, cats, and
horses. Do not use on humans or on other animals. For external use only.
CAUTION: This product is not associated
with side effects or adverse health effects when used as directed. However,
it may cause some gastric upset if ingested and is slightly irritating
to the eyes.
If eye contact occurs, flush with clean water for
15 minutes while occasionally lifting the eyelids.
If skin contact occurs and causes irritation, wash
with soap and water.
Do not use QuikClean in animals with a known allergy
to it or to similar products.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
Fort Dodge Animal Health, A division of Wyeth, Fort
Dodge, Iowa 50501 USA
235 E. 42ND ST., NEW YORK, NY, 10017
Customer Service: 800-733-5500 and 800-793-0596
Veterinary Medical Investigations & Product Support:
Technical Services (USA): 800-366-5288
NAC No. 10031791