Prosamine supplies a variety of nutrients to improve
joint function and comfort in cats and dogs. Its ingredients help prevent
cartilage breakdown and help rebuild connective tissue, including cartilage,
ligaments, and tendons. Prosamine supplements promote continuing and
increased mobility in aging animals, active pets, and those with degenerative
conditions that affect the joints. They also support efficient recovery
following surgery on the joints.
Benefits of Prosamine:
- Inhibits loss of cartilage
- Promotes new cartilage and other connective tissue
- Provides more lubrication for joints
- Makes activity less painful for aging or arthritic
- Keeps your pet moving to prevent obesity and other
health problems associated with loss of mobility
- Contains highly bioavailable ingredients, including
glucosamine, minerals, and the scarce amino acid hydroxyproline
- Low-cost product
- Easily administered as a once-daily, palatable oral
Prosamine is only for cats and dogs. Do not administer
to other species or humans.
Read all package directions and precautionary statements.
Use as recommended by your veterinarian.
- Administer Prosamine directly by hand or crumble
the tablets and add them to food.
- Give 2 tablets daily for 5 days to cats and dogs
weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Give 4 tablets daily for 5 days to dogs weighing
- Give 6 tablets daily for 5 days to dogs weighing
- Give 7 tablets daily for 5 days to dogs weighing
more than 90 lbs.
- Administer half the initial loading dose daily after
the first 5 days.
Frequency of Use:
Prosamine is given every day for best results. Start
with a 5-day initial dose, then reduce this dose by half for maintenance
of benefits. Duration of supplementation varies; use for as long as
your veterinarian advises.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Store Prosamine at controlled room temperature. Protect
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Prosamine Guaranteed Analysis
(per tablet): Glucosamine Sulfate 325 mg,
Glucosamine HCl 99+% 325 mg, Ascorbate (Calcium and Manganese) 25 mg,
Calcium 20 mg, Hydroxyproline 20 mg, Manganese 10 mg
Prosamine Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Glucosamine Sulfate, Hydroxyproline,
Manganese, Vitamin C, Zinc, Calcium, liver and garlic flavors
Keep Prosamine out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Prosamine is only intended for administration to
cats and dogs. Do not use in other animals. Not for use in humans.
Use as advised by your veterinarian.
CAUTION: Do not use if safety seal is
broken or missing.
Individual sensitivities may occur. Consult your
veterinarian if you notice any adverse reaction to Prosamine in your
Itching, rash, hives, sudden-onset diarrhea, emesis,
facial swelling, difficult breathing, and seizures are some signs of
an allergic reaction. Seek emergency veterinary care.
Talk to your veterinarian before administering other
supplements or drugs concomitantly with this product.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
Manufactured in U.S.A. by: Animal Health Options,
NAC No.: 12380340