U-40 Insulin Syringes for Pets
MVP Vet is a line of U-40 Insulin Syringes from the makers of Easy Touch syringes. MVP Vet syringes for dogs and cats offer maximum comfort and precise lines for accuracy. MVP syringes are of the same high quality as Easy Touch insulin syringes.
MVP Vet Syringes have an advanced design to help
ensure ease of use, dosing accuracy, and minimal discomfort for animals.
The 29 gauge x ½" syringes are available in 0.5 cc and 1.0 cc. The
0.5 cc syringe is intended for use with doses of less than 20 Units
of U-40 insulin.
Benefits of MVP Vet Syringes:
- Tight-fitting plunger prevents leaks and slides smoothly
and evenly inside the barrel
- Clear, easy-to-read graduated single-unit markings
for accurate dosing
- No "dead space" inside the barrel for accurate dosing and to prevent
- Lubricated, multifaceted needle injects easily and
- Transparent barrel for clear view of syringe contents
- Optimized design of finger flange and thumb rest
provide comfortable use and superior control
- Surgical-grade stainless steel needle attaches securely
to avoid needle detachments
For veterinary injections of
MVP Vet Syringes are packaged
in boxes of 100.
Keep syringes out of reach of
children and animals.
Keep used syringes and needles
in a safe storage container designed for this purpose. Bring them to
your veterinarian for disposal.
MVP Vet Syringes U-40 Insulin
is an OTC product.