Antiseptic Flush for Skin Conditions
Keto-TRIS Flush +PS is an antibacterial and antifungal
otic flush and cleanser for use on cats, dogs, and horses. The product
helps clean the ears of wax and other debris while preventing and treating
minor bacterial and fungal infections.
Sogeval Keto-TRIS Flush +PS is a non-irritating antiseptic
for the treatment and prevention of fungal and bacterial infections
in the ears of cats, dogs, and horses. The solution is also helpful
in the long-term management of numerous dermatological conditions and
can be used as a flush to remove wax obstructions and other debris from
Benefits of Keto-TRIS:
- Restores the skin's natural lipid barrier
- Provides antifungal, anti-yeast, and antibacterial
- Not associated with side effects or adverse reactions
- Beneficial in the long-term treatment of skin disorders
- Non-irritating formula for use twice daily
- Effectively flushes wax and debris from the ears
Use this medication only as directed by your veterinarian.
For topical, external use only.
Do not allow children to apply this product.
- Shake product well before using.
- Apply Keto-TRIS Flush +PS liberally to the treatment
- Wipe away excess solution with an absorbent cloth
or a cotton ball.
- Monitor your pet to ensure no licking of the treated
- Use twice daily, or as instructed by your veterinarian.
- Wash hands well with soap and water after applying
Frequency of Use:
Use twice daily. The duration of treatment depends
on the underlying problem. Consult your veterinarian.
Store Keto-TRIS at controlled room temperature, away
from pets and animals. Do not freeze.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Sogeval Keto-TRIS Flush +PS contains ketoconazole
for controlling and treating fungi and yeast in the ears. Keto-TRIS
Flush +PS also contains preservatives for antibacterial benefits and
phytosphingosine to restore the skin's natural barrier and to help manage
some chronic skin conditions. Phytosphingosine also provides antiseptic
Ingredients: Ketoconazole 0.1%, Phytosphingosine-HCl
0.01%, Tromethamine (Tris), Ethylenedaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) in
a pH 8 buffered solution
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Keto-TRIS is intended for use on cats, dogs, and
horses only. Not for use on other animals. Not for humans.
CAUTION: For topical, external use only.
Do not take internally.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If
contact with eyes occurs, flush with clean water and consult your veterinarian.
Do not use this medication in animals with a known
allergy to it or to similar medications.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
Questions? Contact Sogeval Laboratories, Inc., Oldsmar,
NAC No.: 14430460