Hypodermic Needles and Syringes
Ideal hypodermic syringes are packaged with and without
needles, and additional needles are available for individual purchase.
Ideal products are high-quality delivery devices for animal use made
with Luer Lock and Luer Slip Tip designs. Color-coded cartridges as
per ISO standards. The lot number is printed on cartridges for easy
Benefits of Ideal Syringes and Needles:
- Disposable, autoclavable, and nonpyrogenic
- Latex-free and nontoxic
- Offer smooth, accurate delivery
- Highly visible measurement markings for accuracy
- Positive plunger stop for maximum fill and to prevent
accidental plunger detachment and costly medication spillage
- Tapered plunger shaft for single-hand administration
- Tri-Seal O-Ring to prevent leakage and promote dosing
- Clear barrel to easily check for turbidity and air
- Triple-beveled, anti-coring, computer-ground needle
tips for superior sharpness and minimal discomfort with injection
- Metal insert to increase needle strength
Hypodermic syringes and needles
are for veterinary use. Varying sizes are designed for injection of
small-dose and large-dose medications in different species.
Syringes and needles come in
a wide variety of sizes and lengths. Smaller size packages and bulk
pack of 100-count syringes are available. Tamper-evident, sterile hard
packs and blister packs.
Keep syringes and needles out
of reach of children and animals. Do not remove from sterile packaging
until ready to use.
Ideal Syringes and Ideal Needles
are OTC products.