Pet Odor Eliminator
Dog Odor-Off is a pet odor eliminator for dogs. Odor-Off eliminates odors from urine, feces, emesis, necrotic tissue and is non-toxic and biodegradable.
Dog Odor-Off eliminates unpleasant odors from your
dog's coat and from fabrics, bedding, cages, carpets, furniture, and
other surfaces. In many cases, one use is sufficient to get rid of odor
caused by feces, vomit, necrotic tissue, emesis, or other causes.
Benefits of Dog Odor-Off:
- Contains no bacteria, enzymes, or oxidizers
- Neutralizes odors on dogs and on carpets and other
- Nontoxic and non-irritating
- Available in a spray bottle and a soaker for convenience
- Nonflammable and biodegradable
- Leaves your pet, car, and home smelling fresh
- Can eliminate the need for frequent bathing
- Natural cedar scent repels fleas and ticks
Use Dog Odor-Off only as directed by your veterinarian.
Do not allow children to apply this product.
Although Dog Odor-Off is nonirritating to the mucous
membranes, avoid spraying the product directly into your pet's face.
- Spray the product full strength onto your dog's coat
or the area to be treated.
- Work it into fabrics and hair.
- Allow the product to dry without rinsing.
- If odor remains once the product is dry, Dog Odor-Off
did not penetrate to the source of the odor. Retreat.
Frequency of Use:
Use as often as needed to eliminate and control dog
Store Dog Odor-Off away from children and pets, at
room temperature, and in the original packaging.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Dog Odor-Off works chemically through absorption,
bonding, and counteraction. It does not mask unpleasant odors or cover
them with strong perfumes; the product actually pulls the odor from
your dog's coat or other surfaces. Dog Odor-Off remains effective even
when used during or following shampooing because it is not bacteria
or enzyme based.
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Dog Odor-Off is intended for use on dogs, carpets,
bedding, cages, and other surfaces. Not for use on humans.
CAUTION: Do not spray directly into
For external use only.
Before applying to carpets and other fabrics, test
a small spot for color fastness.
Do not use Dog Odor-Off in animals with a known allergy
to it or to similar products.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
NAC No.: 11210031