Antibacterial Ointment & Hot Spot Treatment
Derma-ClO2 Wound Healing Topical Ointment is indicated
for use on rain rot, hot spots, scratches, rashes, and any other bacterial
or fungal infections of the skin. The ointment promotes healing, soothes
irritation, and prevents scarring.
Derma-ClO2 Wound Healing Topical Ointment is an antiseptic
and antimicrobial ointment that treats minor bacterial and fungal skin
infections. The ointment also promotes health, reduces pain and irritation,
and prevents scarring. Derma-ClO2 is non-toxic, safe for use on all
animals, and is not associated with side effects.
Benefits of Derma-ClO2:
- Promotes rapid healing
- Helps prevent scarring of the skin
- For bacterial and fungal infections
- Soothes discomfort associated with skin irritations
- Relieves the symptoms of hot spots
- 2-chamber pump combines the ingredients necessary
to produce chlorine dioxide just prior to application
- Non-toxic and safe for all animals
Use Derma-ClO2 only as directed by your veterinarian.
For external use only.
- Press the pump to dispense the two active ingredients.
- Mix the two parts of the product together.
- Coat the entire affected area with the mixed product.
- Cover area when possible to trap in ClO2 gas.
- Leave on or wash off after 5 minutes.
Frequency of Use:
Reapply as necessary or as directed by your veterinarian.
Store Derma-ClO2 Wound Healing Topical Ointment in
the original packaging, away from direct sunlight, at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Derma-ClO2 is a topical ointment designed to treat
minor bacterial and fungal infections of the skin. It is for use on
hot spots, sore, rain rot, and other skin conditions, and helps prevent
scarring when used correctly. Derma-ClO2 is for use on all animals.
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Derma-ClO2 Wound Healing Topical Ointment is intended
for use on all animals. Not for humans.
CAUTION: This product may discolor fabrics.
Do not mix Derma-ClO2 with other products.
Do not ingest. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Do not use Derma-ClO2 in animals with a known allergy
to it or to similar products.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
STONE MANUFACTURING & SUPPLY COMPANY
1212 KANSAS AVENUE, KANSAS CITY, MO, 64127
NAC No. 13120010