V.E.T. Pharmaceuticals Epizyme Powder, 12 oz (1017368)
V.E.T. Pharmaceuticals Epizyme Powder, 12 oz is a digestive aid given to dogs and cats who have trouble digesting carbohydrates, fats, and proteins because of pancreatic insufficiency. Epizyme pet meds replace the lipase, protease, and amylase that your pets are missing to aid digestion, improve nutrient absorption, and remedy the other symptoms of pancreatic deficiencies.
- For dogs and cats with exocrine pancreatic insuffiency (EPI)
- Made with whole pancreas
- A great source of pancreatic enzymes to help digest food and absorb nutrients
- Manufacturer information and usage
Cheapest around and works like a charm'
Our dog Bear is almost 7 and has been on some form of pancreas enzymes since she was 1. It's been an expensive endeavor over the years. When I found Epizyme for almost half what it goes for in other sites I made the switch to VetDepot and couldn't be happier. The enzymes are the same product and size as everywhere else...why pay more???
This product is great for dogs that need enzyme replacement. This is also the most competitive price on the internet I could find. Highly recommended. VetDepot was very easy to deal with
Excellent alternative to Viokase-V!
Our black lab, Sammy, has EPI. When she was first diagnosed 8 years ago, Viokase-V was the only option. It has since become extremely expensive. Epizyme came out and it is and does exactly the same for her! and its saves us a little cash, too! She will be 10 in May with barely any signs of slowing down! She has been on Epizyme for at least 2 to 3 years now, and we are so thankful for this product!
Great product to Mitigate Pancreatic Enzyme Insufficiency (PEI)
Allow me to discuss two topics
1. The product: This product is saving my dog's life. It works great. He's gained 25 lbs since we've been adding it to his food. Prior to using the enzymes, he was wasting away regardless of how much we fed him. He's now a trim 90 lb GSD. He looks and acts as a healthy 3 yr old should. Great product for a dog diagnosed with PEI.
2. Vet Depot service: We are new customers. Our first order experience was quite excellent. Good price, quick delivery -- all that can be expected. Our second order was a bit tarnished as compared to the first. The price went up $10 per bottle and the delivery went from 3 days to 8 days. Not a good trend. The jury is still out on whether we will have a long term relationship with VetDepot.
Just as good for less!
I found the VetDepot Epizyme Powder by chance while looking for a cheaper source. I was regularly paying almost $130 a bottle. My wife and I are not made of money, but neither were we willing to watch Anastasia suffer. Now with this cheaper supply, more money goes to extend her supply of this life saving medicine.