ElimiDerm Topical Cream for Dogs and Cats, 0.75 oz Tube (1016907)
ElimiDerm Topical Cream for Dogs and Cats, 0.75 oz Tube is a topical cleanser that rids the skin of bacteria, fungi, and yeast. In addition to their ability to cleanse the skin of microorganisms, ElimiDerm pet meds help reduce swelling and inflammation, and they hydrate and nourish your pet's skin.
- Treats yeast, fungal, and bacterial skin infections in cats and dogs
- Works rapidly and may reduce swelling
- Can also be used on hot spots and ringworm
- Topical antimicrobial cream for pets
- Manufacturer information and usage
My dog has been licking his paws and this cream stopped it. The smell is pleasant although a little strong. But I think that also acts as a deterrent so the dog will stop licking the paws. I am very satisfied.
I started using this for a weird rash my cat was getting that may be a fungal infection. My vet was going to take a biopsy but told me to try this first. It worked and there has been no return of the rash.
Just started using this product, but so far it has done my poor little doggie good, and I love the way it smells!