Soloxine (Levothyroxine) 0.2 mg, 250 Tablets (1010689)
Soloxine (levothyroxine) 0.2 mg, 250 Tablets is a prescription medication that acts as thyroid hormone replacement therapy for dogs suffering from hypothyroidism. Soloxine is sometimes also given to cats that have had their thyroid glands removed.
- Replaces levothyroxine when the thyroid glands don't produce enough
- Effective treatment for dogs with hypothyroidism
- Used with cats who have had their thyroid removed
- Sold in various concentrations for easy dosing
- Manufacturer information and usage
Used on my cat
My cat had her thyroid removed a few months ago. She's been using this ever since. She is back to normal, eating right, her weight as stabilized, and the vet is very happy with her progress.
Used on two of my dogs
I have used product for three years-buying through my vet. Found VetDepot and the price is much lower than I can find anywhere else. The dogs are doing fine and their blood work came back very good.