Selegiline HCL 5 mg, 60 Tablets (generic Anipryl) is a monoamine oxidase inhibitor used to treat Cushing's disease and canine senility by increasing dopamine levels. When treating cognitive dysfunction, Selegiline should accompanny a behavior modification plan. Selegiline pet meds also treat the symptoms of pituitary-dependent Cushing's disease in dogs.
- Selegiline HCL is a monoamine oxidase inhibitor used to treat Cushing's disease and canine senility.
- Treats age-related cognitive problems in older dogs
- Also for Cushing's disease in dogs
- Low-cost, generic form of Anipryl
- Manufacturer information and usage