Greenies Pill Pockets for Cats Salmon Flavor, 45 ct - 6 Pack
You Save: $13.72 (29.8%)
Item #: 1017830
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Use Greenies Pill Pockets whenever you need to give your cat a pill
Greenies Pill Pockets for Cats Salmon Flavor, 45 ct - 6 Pack cover up the smell and taste of medicine to make sure your cat doesn't refuse to take their pills. These tasty salmon-flavored treats allow you to hide tablets, capsules, or even liquid medications inside. You feed it to your cat like a regular treat, and it takes the hassle out of the experience. Pill Pockets are also a healthier alternative to hiding pills inside human foods.
Feline Greenies Pill Pockets are fortified with vitamins C and E and were designed by veterinarians. They are the number one veterinarian-recommended choice for giving pills.
Feed Greenies Pill Pockets in conjunction with the instructions that came with your pet's medication. Do not touch the Pill Pocket with the same hand that held the medicine to avoid transferring the taste and smell. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication. Make sure all of the powder or liquid ends up inside the Pill Pocket.
- With the same hand that originally held the Pill Pocket, pinch the top half closed.
- Feed your cat the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat. Monitor them to make sure they eat the entire Pill Pocket.
Greenies Pill Pockets for Cats Salmon Flavor, 45 ct - 6 Pack Customer Reviews
- Cat treats that contain a built-in pocket, perfect for hiding a pill or supplement
- Source of vitamin C, vitamin E, and protein
- Healthier than hiding the medicines in human food
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.