Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Peanut Butter, 30 Capsules - 6 Pack
You Save: $20.72 (28.0%)
Item #: 1018426
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Give your dog their medicine and a treat at the same time with Greenies Pill Pockets
Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Peanut Butter, 30 Capsules - 6 Pack are tasty dog treats with a built-in pocket that's used to hide medications. Pill Pockets are the number one veterinarian-recommended choice for giving pills. The secret is the fact that they taste so great your pet doesn't realize there is medication inside.
Greenies Pill Pockets hide the taste and smell of medications, thereby turning giving pills a positive experience. They're also fortified with vitamins C and E to help support your dog's immune system. This product comes with 30 larger-sized Pill Pockets that are perfect for hiding capsules.
Feed Greenies Pill Pockets in conjunction with the instructions that came with your pet's medication. Do not touch the Pill Pocket with the same hand that held the medicine to avoid transferring the taste and smell. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication. Make sure all of the powder or liquid ends up inside the Pill Pocket.
- With the same hand that originally held the Pill Pocket, pinch the top half closed.
- Feed your dog the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat. Monitor your dog to make sure they eat the entire Pill Pocket.
Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Peanut Butter, 30 Capsules - 6 Pack Customer Reviews
- Treats that make it so your pet's enjoy taking their medicine
- Large built-in pouch holds capsules
- Pets won't know the medicine is hidden inside
- Scrumptious peanut butter flavor
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.