Natural Flea Treatment Medication
Ectopamine is a natural flea and tick control medication for dogs and cats. Ectopamine pet meds are safe for use around children and pets and contain natural ingredients that protect against fleas, ticks, and mosquitos for up to four weeks.
Ectopamine products contain natural ingredients to
kill fleas and ticks and repel mosquitoes on contact without the risks
associated with chemical insecticides. The spot treatment and spray
are safe for use on cats and dogs of all sizes and are not associated
with adverse effects, even when applied more often than directed.
Benefits of Ectopamine:
- Non-toxic, natural insecticide is safe for use on
animals of all sizes and safe for use around children
- Kills ticks and fleas to prevent infestations, itching
and scratching, and tick-borne illnesses
- Repels mosquitoes to protect against mosquito-borne
- Not associated with adverse effects
- Veterinarian tested
- Easy-to-apply spray and spot treatment
Use Ectopamine only as directed by your veterinarian.
Read product label before use and follow all instructions
Spot treatment is for use on cats and kittens 12
weeks of age and older only. Spray is for dogs and cats.
Do not apply to the eyes, nose, mouth, or genitalia.
Ectopamine Topical for Cats Directions:
- Remove tube from packaging and hold with the notched
end pointing away from your face.
- Cut the narrow end of the tube at the notches.
- Hold your animal with one hand so that your other
hand is free to apply the product.
- Part your cat's hair at the treatment site.
- Apply contents of one entire tube to your cat or
kitten, either as a stripe or as spots starting on your cat's neck and
extending to the shoulder blades.
- Hold your pet still for a minute to allow the solution
to be absorbed into your cat's coat.
- Wrap the tube in paper and throw away.
Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick
- Spray your pet from a distance of 8 to 12 inches.
- Start spraying at your pet's tail and make sure to
cover the underbelly, tail, and legs.
- Fluff hair against the lay to allow the spray to
penetrate to the skin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after application.
Frequency of Use:
Topical spot treatment and spray should be applied
at least once per month and more often if needed.
Store Ectopamine in the original container, at room
temperature, away from pets and children. Do not reuse container.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Ectopamine contains peppermint, clove, and lemon
grass oils to coat your pet's skin and fur, making your pet unattractive
to mosquitoes and killing ticks and fleas that land on your animal.
When used as directed, Ectopamine effectively kills ticks and fleas
and repels mosquitoes for up to 4 weeks.
Ectopamine Topical for Cats Active
Ingredients: Peppermint Oil 10%, Clove Oil
7%, Lemon grass Oil 3%
Ectopamine Topical for Cats Other
Ingredients: Canola Oil, Vanillan, Citric
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Ectopamine is intended for use on cats and dogs only.
Not for horses or other animals. Not for humans. For external use only.
CAUTION: Do not bathe your pet for 24
hours following application.
Do not allow cats to groom each other following application.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If contact occurs,
wash with soap and water.
If skin sensitivity occurs, bathe your pet with soap
and water. Consult your veterinarian for ongoing symptoms.
Do not use Ectopamine in animals with a known allergy
to it or to similar products.