Clavamox 250 mg, 14 Tablets
Save: $11.02 (29.8%)
Item #: 1040316
Availability: Rx Required
Usually ships In 3-4 Days After Receipt of Prescription
Broad-spectrum antibiotics like Clavamox 250 mg, 14 Tablets are used to treat skin infections, pyodermas, infected wounds, abscesses, cellulitis, and urinary tract infections. Clavamox petmed is also prescribed sometimes to treat some respiratory, periodontal, and ear infections.
- First potentiated penicillin approved for dogs and cats
- Effective against some periodontal, respiratory, urinary tract, and ear infections
- Available in easy-to-administer tablets or drops
- Used primarily against infected wounds, abscesses, and cellulitis
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.