Availability: Rx Required
Usually ships In 3-4 Days After Receipt of Prescription
Save: $24.23 (27.5%)
Vetmedin 2.5 mg, 50 Chewable Tablets is a pimobendan medication that is used to treat some types of congestive heart failure in dogs. It improves blood flow to and from the heart and reduces stress on the organ. Dogs with congestive heart failure that are treated with Vetmedin petmeds have improved quality of life and increased life expectancy.
- Improves quality of life for dogs with congestive heart failure
- Contains pimobendan which improves the efficiency of your dog's heart
- Increases the heart's ability to contract and widens blood vessels around it
- Improves blood flow to and from the heart
- Manufacturer information and usage
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews:
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.