Reviews for Vetericyn Feline Wound & Infection Care Spray, 4 oz (1017816)
Amazing, can't live without product!
As a breeder of Sphynx hairless cats, I was told about this product by my vetinarian. I use it on the puncture marks that the momma cat makes in the kittens to keep from getting infected. it is the only product the mom doesnt lick off.
this product saved the life of two kittens aleady. I even use this product on myself and my daughter as it is non toxic and heals fast with stinging.
My vet explained that it was a few molecules diferent than bleach and that is why it kills 99.99% of germs, fungus, bacteria etc.