Availability: Back Order
Save: $10.90 (30.3%)
Soloxine (levothyroxine) 0.2 mg, 250 Tablets is a prescription medication that acts as thyroid hormone replacement therapy for dogs suffering from hypothyroidism. Soloxine is sometimes also given to cats that have had their thyroid glands removed.
- Replaces levothyroxine when the thyroid glands don't produce enough
- Effective treatment for dogs with hypothyroidism
- Used with cats who have had their thyroid removed
- Sold in various concentrations for easy dosing
- Manufacturer information and usage
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews:
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.