Skunk-Off works chemically to remove skunk odor instead
of masking it with perfumes and other chemicals. This means rapid and
permanent benefits. The shampoo is mild enough for most animals and
skin types and should not cause significant eye irritation when used
correctly. The spray and soaker are designed to remove deep odors from
the coat, fabrics, cars, furniture, and other objects.
Benefits of Skunk-Off:
- Free of bacteria, enzymes, and oxidizers
- Nontoxic, biodegradable, nonirritating, and nonflammable
- Works on anything sprayed by a skunk, including animals,
people, fabric, cars, plastics, and other items
- Works chemically to eliminate the odor instead of
covering it up
- Shampoo is mild enough for all skin types
- Works rapidly to eliminate negative odors
- Not associated with side effects
Use this product only as directed by your veterinarian.
Do not allow children to handle or apply Skunk-Off.
For external use only.
Skunk-Off Spray and Soaker Directions:
- Use quick squeezes to administer a fine spray; use
a sustained squeeze to administer a stream.
- Wipe away any visible skunk oil from your animal
- Coat the entire area to be treated with Skunk-Off.
- Use a stream of product to saturate any areas hit
directly by the skunk's spray.
- Massage Skunk-Off into your animal's coat or affected
- Wash clothing after treatment.
- If using on items that have been pretreated, dissolve
a full bottle (8 oz) of Skunk-Off in 2 quarts of warm water. Saturate
the animal or object and repeat if any odor remains.
Skunk-Off Shampoo Directions:
- Wet animal's coat thoroughly.
- Shake bottle well.
- Apply shampoo liberally to the coat and massage well.
Make certain you cover your pet's entire coat and reach skin level. Wash between
the toes, on the eyelids, and in other easy-to-forget locations.
- Allow the shampoo to stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse well and then dry with a towel.
- Repeat if necessary to remove traces of lingering
Frequency of Use:
Use as often as needed to remove skunk odor. In most
cases, one treatment is sufficient. In other cases, 2 or 3 treatments
may be necessary.
Store Skunk-Off at room temperature, away from excessive
heat. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Skunk-Off has no expiration
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Skunk-Off Spray and Skunk-Off Liquid Soaker are applied
at full strength to the coat or to objects, where they penetrate to
remove skunk odor permanently through a chemical process. Skunk-Off
Shampoo is applied to the coat of animals to pull skunk odor from the
hair before being rinsed away.
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Skunk-Off is intended for use on animals and objects.
This product is safe for use on fabrics, plastics, cars, and other items.
Do not take internally.
CAUTION: For external use only.
Do not get Skunk-Off Shampoo or other products into
the eyes. Although the shampoo is mild, it may cause some eye irritation.
If contact with eyes or mucous membranes occurs,
flush with water for 10 minutes.
Skunk-Off is not associated with side effects when
used as directed. However, individual sensitivities are always possible.
Report adverse reactions to your veterinarian or doctor.
Do not use this product in animals with a known allergy
to it or to similar medications.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
Skunk-Off Spray: NAC No.: 11210071
Skunk-Off Shampoo: NAC No.: 11210080
Skunk-Off Liquid Soaker: NAC No.: 11210071