Availability: Back Order
Save: $6.07 (13.5%)
S-Adenosyl-225 (SAMe) for Dogs and Cats, 30 Tablets pet meds increase the levels of the antioxidant glutathione to protect against cell damage. Glutathione is important for keeping the body clear of toxins. S-Adenosyl-225 helps prevent liver cell death, repair damaged liver cells, and protect liver cells.
- Helps keep the liver strong in pets on a regimen of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for management of arthritis symptoms
- Easy once-a-day oral dosing
- Daily supplement for liver health
- Increases levels of the antioxidant glutathione in the liver
- Manufacturer information and usage
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews:
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.