ResiKetoChlor topically treats a variety of bacterial
and fungal skin conditions on cats, dogs, and horses. It helps manage
types of dermatitis and other disorders and superficial infections.
ResiKetoChlor's leave-on, slow-release formulation provides fast action
and long-lasting treatment with a single application.
Benefits of ResiKetoChlor Leave-On Lotion:
- Provides antiseptic, antimicrobial, and antifungal
- Treats bacterial and fungal skin infections
- Helps manage bacterial and fungal dermatological
- Formulated for slow-release of active ingredients
with a patented microencapsulation system
- Rinse-free lotion is left on for continuing effects
- Useful for localized and full-body applications
- Safe for daily use when necessary
Review package instructions and precautionary statements
Use ResiKetoChlor Leave-On Lotion exactly as prescribed
by your veterinarian.
- Shampoo or wet the animal's coat.
- Shake well.
- Apply sufficient product to cover the animal's back.
- Massage well into the skin and coat.
- Apply more product as needed for coverage.
- ResiKetoChlor may be applied directly to affected
areas only. Massage into the skin and coat.
- Wash hands and any other exposed skin well with soap
and water after application.
Frequency of Use:
Usage varies according to individual factors. Use
as directed by your veterinarian.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Store ResiKetoChlor at room temperature between 59
and 86 degrees F.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
ResiKetoChlor Leave-On Lotion
Ingredients: chlorhexidine gluconate 2.3%,
ketoconazole 1%, Spherulites®, water, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol,
stearalkonium chloride, dimethyl stearamine, lactic acid, tetrasodium
EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance,
FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #5
Keep ResiKetoChlor out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
ResiKetoChlor Leave-On Lotion is only intended for
use on cats, dogs, and horses. Do not apply to other species. Do not
use on any animal for which it was not prescribed. Not for use on humans.
For external use only.
CAUTION: Federal Law (USA) restricts
this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Rinse
eyes well in the event of contact and seek medical care for persistent
Wash hands and exposed skin with soap and water after
If an animal's condition does not improve within
21 days, or if it becomes worse, discontinue application and consult
Ask your veterinarian about concerns specific to
use on debilitated animals if applicable.
Consult your veterinarian before concurrently using
other medicated products or supplements.
If you observe any adverse effects in an animal,
mention them to your veterinarian.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
3200 Meacham Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76137-4611
Phone: 800 338-3659