Antiseptic Wound Care Spray Puracyn OTC Wound and Skin Care Spray cleans wounds
to prevent and treat infection and speed healing. The spray is safe
for use around the mouth, eyes, and nose, and can be sprayed directly
onto open wounds.
Puracyn OTC Wound and Skin Care Spray treats and
prevents skin infections and promotes healing of minor burns and wounds.
The spray rapidly kills MRSA, Candida albicans, Salmonella, E. coli,
Enterococcus faecalis VRE, and numerous other bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
Benefits of Puracyn:
- Non-irritating and non-toxic
- Works quickly to kill germs
- Safe for use around the eyes and mucous membranes
- Accelerates wound healing
- No rinsing, mixing, or diluting necessary
- Eliminates wound odor and keeps flies and other pests
- Increases blood flow to wounds to promote healing
- Effective against MRSA, staph infections, fungi,
- Useful for cleaning insect bites, scratches, minor
burns, rashes, ringworm, and other skin infections
Use this medication only as directed by your veterinarian.
Puracyn spray is also useful for soaking adherent
dressings prior to removal to reduce stickiness.
- Apply the spray directly to wounds to wash away debris
- Continue coating the wound until it is completely
- Saturate dressings with the spray before applying
- Replace dressings 1 to 5 times per day.
Frequency of Use:
Use as directed. If condition becomes worse or does
not improve after 7 days of continued use, discontinue and consult your
Store Puracyn at room temperature, away from children
and pets. Protect from freezing.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Puracyn wound and skin spray is beneficial for abrasions,
cuts, lacerations, and minor burns that are at risk of infection. The
spray reduces inflammation by preventing the release of histamines and
kills bacteria, viruses, and fungus to prevent and treat infection.
Active Ingredients: Electrolyzed Water (99.97%), Sodium Chloride
(NaCl) 0.023% and preservatives, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl) 0.004%,
and Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.003%
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Puracyn is intended for use on animals and humans.
CAUTION: Puracyn is not for injection.
Do not use on puncture or deep wounds without first
consulting your veterinarian. This spray is not for use on serious burns.
May cause a temporary stinging sensation immediately
Report side effects to your veterinarian.
Do not use this medication in animals with a known
allergy to it or to similar medications.