ProtectaCell is intended for use by healthy and aging
pets, and especially by those predisposed to certain diseases. The nutritional
supplement contains a blend of omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, antioxidants,
vitamins, and Coenzyme Q10 to boost the immune system, prevent cell
damage and mutations associated with free radicals, and improve overall
health. The supplement may also improve appetite and boost energy levels.
Benefits of ProtectaCell:
- Beneficial to animals predisposed to or diagnosed
with cancer or heart disease
- Prevents and treats inflammation
- Contains fatty acids that may inhibit enzymes necessary
for cancer to metastasize
- Palatable "Surf & Turf" flavored chewable
- Easy to administer, not associated with side effects
- Vitamins and other nutrients promote overall health
- Boosts immune functioning, even in healthy animals
Use this product only as directed by your veterinarian.
This supplement is not meant to replace traditional
care for cancer in animals.
When giving to healthy animals, reduce the dose by
- Administer tablets directly, crumble onto food, or
mix into wet food.
- Give 1 tablet per day to pets weighing 1-20 lbs.
- Give 2 tablets per day to pets weighing 21-40 lbs.
- Give 3 tablets per day to pets weighing 41-90 lbs.
- Give 4 tablets per day to pets weighing 90 lbs. or
- Divide tablets, if desired, to break up doses.
Frequency of Use:
Give in a single or divided dose, as instructed by
your veterinarian. ProtectaCell can be used long-term to supplement
a healthy diet.
Store ProtectaCell at room temperature, away from
children and pets.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
The nutrients in ProtectaCell reduce oxidative damage
and inflammation to nourish and preserve the DNA of cells while boosting
the immune system to help fight cancer and other diseases. ProtectaCell
is for use during and after recovery from heart disease and cancer,
as an adjunct to traditional treatments. It may also be beneficial to
animals predisposed to these illnesses.
Guaranteed Analysis (per pill): L-Arginine 6%, Vitamin E 10 IU, Omega-3 Fatty
Acids 900 mg, Silybum 60 mg, Bioflavanal Antioxidants 20 mg, Cysteine
20 mg, Coenzyme Q10 15 mg
Ingredients: Algae Meal (source of Omega-3
Fatty Acids), L-Arginine, Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract (40% EGCG),
Silybum marianum Phosphatidylcholine Complex (Milk Thistle source),
Grape Seed Extract, N-acetyl Cysteine, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E Succinate,
vegetarian Flavor, dietary amino acids
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
ProtectaCell is intended for use in cats and dogs
only. Do not give to other animals or to humans.
ProtectaCell is for supplemental use only. It is
not intended to treat any specific disease.
CAUTION: ProtectaCell is not typically
associated with side effects. However, some animals may experience vomiting
and diarrhea when beginning supplementation. If this occurs, reducing
the dose to half for a week or mixing with food is generally sufficient
to eliminate symptoms.
Do not use this supplement in animals with a known
allergy to it or to similar medications.