Availability: Over the Counter
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Save: $16.07 (29.2%)
Phycox Small Bites, 120 Soft Chews provides joint and bone support through its combination of glucosamine, creatine, methylsulfonylmethane, and Phycocyanin from blue-green algae. Phycox pet meds work by lubricating joints, restoring viscosity to synovial fluid, and easing pain and discomfort. The smaller sized chews are perfect for dogs weighing between 15-30 lbs.
- Minimizes pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and degenerative joint diseases
- Helps rebuild cartilage and cushions the joints
- Can be used along with NSAIDs in the management of arthritic conditions
- Mini soft chews are available for small dogs and puppies
- Manufacturer information and usage
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews:
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.