Give Pills to Dogs and Cats
Pet Pillers make it easier to administer oral pet medications to dogs and cats. Water can also be drawn into the Buster Pet Piller to aid in swallowing.
Pet Piller products are syringe-like implements with
safe rubber tips that forcefully but safely eject pills back into your
pet's mouth. They allow for easy administration of capsule and tablet
Benefits of Pet Pillers:
- Eject capsules and tablets back into your pet's mouth to encourage swallowing
- Deliver essential medications for your pet's health
- Pills are contained in a safe rubber tip to help
prevent injury during use
- Good for cats and small dogs
- Buster Pet Piller may be filled partially with water
to further encourage swallowing
- Buster Pet Piller designed with finger rings for
- Available at lower cost as Pet Piller generic
For administering solid oral
medications to pets that do not readily swallow them.
Ensure that the pill is secured
in the rubber tip and that the tip is positioned over the back of the
animal's tongue. Tilt your pet's head upward slightly during use
to encourage swallowing. Administer only 1 capsule or tablet at a time.
Monitor your pet to be certain the dose is swallowed.
Pet Piller and Buster Pet Piller are OTC products.