Proven control against fleas, ticks, and mosquitos
Choose Ovitrol X-Tend for Toy Dogs 6-12 lbs, 3 Month to protect your dog from fleas, ticks, and mosquitos for one month. This effective formula starts killing fleas within 15 minutes of application. It also breaks the flea life cycle by eliminating flea eggs and flea larvae.
Keeping your dog free from pests has the added bonuses of protecting against flea allergies, flea-bite anemia, and tick-borne illnesses like Lyme Disease. Ovitrol X-Tend Spot On features a combination of etofenprox and (s)-methoprene which gives it a low toxicity rating and makes it ideal for homes with multiple species of pets or children.
Do not treat your dog with Ovitrol X-Tend Spot On more than once per month. Be sure to read all instructions and packaging materials before use. Do not use the Ovitrol X-Tend for Dogs on cats. This product is for dogs and puppies over 10 weeks of age only.
- Use the finger scoop to lift open the red door on the Easy Applicator Tool
- Place Ovitrol X-Tend tube white side up under the red tab
- Close the red door and the tube will snap open
- Make sure your dog is standing for easy application. Use the Easy Applicator Tool's tip to part the hair and make sure the tip is near the skin. Press the circle on the red door and apply the solution evenly to two spots: between the shoulder blades and at the base of the tail.
- Do not use your hands to spread the contents on your pet's skin. While your dog's natural oils will distribute the application, brushing your pet 12-24 hours after treatment will also distribute Ovitrol X-Tend over the skin.
- Dispose of the empty Ovitrol X-Tend tube. Close the Easy Applicator Tool and store in the original package.
Ovitrol X-Tend for Toy Dogs 6-12 lbs, 3 Month Customer Reviews