Choose Ovitrol X-Tend Flea & Tick Spot On today
Ovitrol X-Tend for Small Dogs 13-31 lbs, 3 Month is a topical solution that kills fleas, ticks, and mosquitos. Just one simple application of Ovitrol X-Tend offers up to four weeks of protection. The main ingredients in this product, etofenprox and (s)-methoprene, kill adult fleas as well as larvae and eggs. This breaks the flea life cycle and prevents reinfestations.
Ovitrol X-Tend Spot On also repels and kills ticks and mosquitos. This helps prevent tick-borne illnesses like Lyme Disease or Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Protect your dog with a long-lasting, effective, and water resistant flea control product like Ovitrol X-Tend for Small Dogs.
Do not treat your dog with Ovitrol X-Tend Spot On more than once per month. Be sure to read all instructions and packaging materials before use. Do not use the Ovitrol X-Tend for Dogs on cats. This product is for dogs and puppies over 10 weeks of age only.
- Use the finger scoop to lift open the red door on the Easy Applicator Tool
- Place Ovitrol X-Tend tube white side up under the red tab
- Close the red door and the tube will snap open
- Make sure your dog is standing for easy application. Use the Easy Applicator Tool's tip to part the hair and make sure the tip is near the skin. Press the circle on the red door and apply the solution evenly to two spots: between the shoulder blades and at the base of the tail.
- Do not use your hands to spread the contents on your pet's skin. While your dog's natural oils will distribute the application, brushing your pet 12-24 hours after treatment will also distribute Ovitrol X-Tend over the skin.
- Dispose of the empty Ovitrol X-Tend tube. Close the Easy Applicator Tool and store in the original package.
Ovitrol X-Tend for Small Dogs 13-31 lbs, 3 Month Customer Reviews