Topical flea and tick control for medium dogs
Protect your dog from pests today with Ovitrol X-Tend for Medium Dogs 32-55 lbs, 3 Month. This product combines etofenprox and (s)-methoprene to work quickly and effectively. Ovitrol X-Tend begins killing fleas within 15 minutes after application. However, this product is not limited to just adult fleas; it also kills flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, and mosquitos.
This allows Ovitrol X-Tend to prevent reinfestations and to help protect against flea-bite allergies, flea-bite anemia, and tick-borne illnesses like Lyme Disease. Choose Ovitrol X-Tend Spot On for Medium Dogs today.
Do not treat your dog with Ovitrol X-Tend Spot On more than once per month. Be sure to read all instructions and packaging materials before use. Do not use the Ovitrol X-Tend for Dogs on cats. This product is for dogs and puppies over 10 weeks of age only.
- Use the finger scoop to lift open the red door on the Easy Applicator Tool
- Place Ovitrol X-Tend tube white side up under the red tab
- Close the red door and the tube will snap open
- Make sure your dog is standing for easy application. Use the Easy Applicator Tool's tip to part the hair and make sure the tip is near the skin. Press the circle on the red door and apply the solution evenly to two spots: between the shoulder blades and at the base of the tail.
- Do not use your hands to spread the contents on your pet's skin. While your dog's natural oils will distribute the application, brushing your pet 12-24 hours after treatment will also distribute Ovitrol X-Tend over the skin.
- Dispose of the empty Ovitrol X-Tend tube. Close the Easy Applicator Tool and store in the original package.
Ovitrol X-Tend for Medium Dogs 32-55 lbs, 3 Month Customer Reviews