Protect your dog from pests with Ovitrol X-Tend Spot On
Ovitrol X-Tend for Large Dogs 56-80 lbs, 3 Month allows you to protect your dog from multiple pests at once: fleas, ticks, and mosquitos. This topical flea control product is easy to apply, and a single dose lasts for up to a whole month. Ovitrol X-Tend's active ingredients not only quickly kill adult fleas, but they also eliminate flea eggs and larvae to prevent reinfestations.
Keeping your dog safe from fleas and ticks has multiple benefits: it helps prevent flea-bite allergies and tick-borne illnesses like Lyme Disease. Protect your dog all year with Ovitrol X-Tend Spot On, a proven formula that's fast and easy.
Do not treat your dog with Ovitrol X-Tend Spot On more than once per month. Be sure to read all instructions and packaging materials before use. Do not use the Ovitrol X-Tend for Dogs on cats. This product is for dogs and puppies over 10 weeks of age only.
- Use the finger scoop to lift open the red door on the Easy Applicator Tool
- Place Ovitrol X-Tend tube white side up under the red tab
- Close the red door and the tube will snap open
- Make sure your dog is standing for easy application. Use the Easy Applicator Tool's tip to part the hair and make sure the tip is near the skin. Press the circle on the red door and apply the solution evenly to two spots: between the shoulder blades and at the base of the tail.
- Do not use your hands to spread the contents on your pet's skin. While your dog's natural oils will distribute the application, brushing your pet 12-24 hours after treatment will also distribute Ovitrol X-Tend over the skin.
- Dispose of the empty Ovitrol X-Tend tube. Close the Easy Applicator Tool and store in the original package.
Ovitrol X-Tend for Large Dogs 56-80 lbs, 3 Month Customer Reviews