OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel, when used weekly, reduces
the risk of tooth decay, tooth loss, gum disease, and periodontal disease.
It may also minimize bad breath and improve nutrition by reducing dental
pain. OraVet is most effective when used in combination with a comprehensive
dental care routine.
Benefits of OraVet Plaque Prevention
- Quick and simple to apply
- Improves bad breath
- Gel is tasteless and invisible once on your pet's
- Does not affect feedings or treats
- For use on pets of all ages
- Helps prevent periodontal disease and other serious
Use this medication only as directed by your veterinarian.
Do not allow children to apply this gel.
Use OraVet as part of a comprehensive dental care
- Wipe away any saliva from your pet's gums and teeth
with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Open one OraVet gel tray and apply a liberal amount
of gel to the applicator.
- Hold your pet's mouth closed and lift the upper lip
on the right side.
- Spread the gel generously over the upper gums and
- Hold your pet's mouth closed and pull down the lower
- Spread the gel generously over the lower gums and
- Repeat this procedure on the left side.
- Throw out the applicator and any remaining gel.
Frequency of Use:
Apply OraVet to your pet's teeth once each week or
as instructed by your veterinarian.
Store OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel below 86 degrees
F, away from children and pets. Avoid contact with furniture, carpets,
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel creates an invisible
barrier on your pet's teeth to prevent bacteria from attaching. This
helps prevent the formation of tartar and dental plaque to improve your
pet's oral health.
OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel is available over the
OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel
(hexetidine), microcrystalline wax, mineral oil
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel is intended for use
on dogs. It may also be used on other animals, per veterinarian instructions.
Do not use on humans.
CAUTION: Although this product is generally
well tolerated and not associated with side effects, individual sensitivities
are always possible. Consult your veterinarian with questions or concerns.
Eye and mouth irritation are possible. Consult your
Do not use this medication in animals with a known
allergy to it or to similar medications.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
Merial Limited, 3239 Satellite Blvd., Duluth, GA
© 2004 Merial. All rights reserved.
ORAVET™ is a trademark of Merial.
For more information, please call 1-888-846-2340
NAC No.: 11110960