Nolvadent works by removing food particles and other
debris from the mouth, teeth, and gums to improve the smell of breath
and help prevent dental decay and gum disease.
Benefits of Nolvadent:
- Eliminates bacteria that contribute to plaque formation
- Protects against gum disease and tooth loss
- Freshens breath
- Helps treat gingivitis and periodontal disease
- 4-oz bottle available with a convenient spray applicator
Use Nolvadent only as directed by your veterinarian.
For use as a rinse or with a toothbrush.
Not intended to replace professional veterinary dental
Oral Rinse Directions:
- Hold your pet's head steady and insert the product
applicator inside the corner of your cat or dog's mouth.
- Apply a small amount of product between your pet's
teeth and along the side of the mouth.
- Massage the mouth over your pet's teeth to ensure
the product covers the surface of the teeth.
- Repeat this process on the other side of your pet's
Tooth Brushing Directions:
- Place a small amount of product in a cup or bowl.
- Hold your pet's head steady.
- Dip the brush into the product and brush your pet's
teeth with a gentle, circular motion.
- Rewet the brush as needed to brush all your pet's
Frequency of Use:
For daily use as part of a comprehensive oral care
Store Nolvadent at controlled room temperature, between
59 and 86 degrees F. Do not freeze. Keep away from children and pets.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Nolvadent contains chlorhexidine acetate, an antibacterial
agent that kills bacteria to protect oral health. The rinse also flushes
debris and food from the mouth and from between the teeth to prevent
dental problems and freshen breath.
Ingredients: 0.1% Chlorhexidine Acetate
formulated with special surfactant, peppermint flavored base, FD&C
Red 40 & Red 33; 6% Ethyl Alcohol by Volume
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Nolvadent is intended for use on dogs and cats only.
Not for other animals or for use on humans.
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep
away from eyes.
Long-term use of products containing chlorhexidine
may cause staining of the teeth.
Do not use Nolvadent in animals with a known allergy
to it or to similar products.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
Fort Dodge Animal Health, Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
NAC No.: 10031250