Availability: Rx Required
Usually ships In 3-4 Days After Receipt of Prescription
Save: $8.34 (29.8%)
(Neo Poly Dex Ophthalmic Ointment, 3.5 gm) are used to treat eye injuries and infections in dogs and cats. Neomycin pet meds work against susceptible bacteria to treat external eye infections.
- Contains Neomycin Polymyxin B, and Dexamethasone antibiotics
- Protects eyes from potentially damaging bacterial infections
- Helps corneal injury caused by thermal or chemical burns
- Treats injuries caused by anterior uveitis or penetration of foreign bodies
- Manufacturer information and usage
Overall Customer Rating of 6 Reviews:
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.