Availability: Rx Required
Usually ships In 3-4 Days After Receipt of Prescription
Save: $83.88 (27.6%)
Metronidazole, 250 mg, 500 Tablets is an antibiotic and antiprotozoal pet medication with anti-inflammatory properties. It's used to treat irritable bowel disease, dental and gum diseases, bacterial infections, diarrhea, tetanus, and other problems. Metronidazole is not FDA-approved for use in animals but is commonly used it in cats and dogs in certain circumstances among veterinarians.
- Treats infections caused by bacteria and protozoa
- Commonly prescribed to treat certain infections
- Antibiotic and antiprotozoal agent with anti-inflammatory properties
- Treats many infections, including those caused by Giardia, Entamoeba, Trichomonas and Balantidium
- Manufacturer information and usage
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews:
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.