Lime Sulfur Mange Treatment
LimePlus Pet Dip Concentrate is used in the treatment
of demodex and sarcoptic mange. The dip also treats non-specific dermatological
conditions and is especially effective at treating dermatophytosis.
LimePlus Dip treats demodex and sarcoptic mange quickly
and effectively. The product clears itching, hair loss, and other symptoms
almost immediately, and it is safe and well tolerated by most animals.
LimePlus Pet Dip Concentrate also treats a variety of non-specific dermatological
Benefits of LimePlus:
- Can be used as a rinse, dip, or spray
- Keratolytic and antiseptic
- Well tolerated by most cats and dogs
- Treats mange caused by Demodex mites and Sarcoptes
- Prevents hair loss associated with mange infections
- Prevents the itching, scaling, and redness that characterize
Use LimePlus only as directed by your veterinarian.
For topical use only.
If crust or precipitate forms on the container, immerse
in warm water while sealed. Leave for 15 minutes, shake, and then apply
- Dilute the concentrate by pouring it into a gallon
size container and then filling the container with water. Mix well before
- Bathe your animal prior to using the dip.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove shampoo.
- Pour entire content of the diluted dip onto your
pet and work the solution into the skin.
- Allow the dip to dry on your animal. Do not rinse.
Frequency of Use:
Reapply every 5 to 7 days, if needed.
Store LimePlus at room temperature, out of reach
of children and animals. Keep in a tightly fitting, light-resistant
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
LimePlus works by eliminating the mites responsible
for causing demodectic and sarcoptic mange. It also treats a variety
of non-specific dermatological conditions common to cats and dogs. LimePlus
Pet Dip Concentrate is safe and well tolerated and clears symptoms quickly.
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
LimePlus is intended for use on cats and dogs only.
Not for other animals or for humans.
CAUTION: For topical use only. LimePlus
Dip is malodorous.
The dip may cause skin irritation. If irritation
occurs, decrease frequency of application or discontinue use.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse
thoroughly with clean water and consult a professional.
Lime sulfur dips may stain light colored coats.
Do not use LimePlus in animals with a known allergy
to it or to similar products.