Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula Treats for Dogs, 25 Tablets
Save: $3.09 (30.9%)
Item #: 1017894
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
All-natural, hypoallergenic Pill Pockets for dogs
Choose Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula for Dogs, 25 Tablets if you have a finicky dog that doesn't like taking medications. These are all-natural treats with a built-in pocket that's perfect for hiding pills. You simply slip the pill in, pinch it closed, and give your dog the Pill Pocket like a regular treat. They won't know there's medicine inside.
This product in particular is made with duck and green pea because they are easy to digest and usually do not cause digestive issues in dogs with food allergies. Greenies Pill Pockets were designed by veterinarians and are highly recommended for giving your pet their medications.
Feed Greenies Pill Pockets in conjunction with the instructions that came with your pet's medication. Do not touch the Pill Pocket with the same hand that held the medicine to avoid transferring the taste and smell. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication. Make sure all of the powder or liquid ends up inside the Pill Pocket.
- With the same hand that originally held the Pill Pocket, pinch the top half closed.
- Feed your dog the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat. Monitor your dog to make sure they eat the entire Pill Pocket.
Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula for Dogs, 25 Tablets Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
I have two dogs, one is allergic to a lot of things, including some foods and a lot of environmental things. My other dog is allergic to nothing that I know of, but he gets switched to all the hypoallergenic stuff to make life easier. The funny thing is, he sneezes every time he eats these. My vet is not at all worried about and does not believe it is an allergy to the pill pockets, but it makes me laugh every time.
- Perfectly hides tablet medications
- Made with a hypoallergenic formula
- Single protein and carbohydrate source to be easier on dogs with food allergies
- Helps make sure your pets take their medicine
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.