Availability: Rx Required
Usually ships In 3-4 Days After Receipt of Prescription
Save: $0.88 (88.9%)
- Pain reliever and anti-seizure medication for pets
- Used in dogs, cats, and foals
- A first choice medication to treat seizures
- Manufacturer information and usage
- *This item is not allowed to be shipped to the following states: VA, OH, OK, MN or KY.
Treat seizures in pets with Gabapentin
Gabapentin 100 mg, 1 Capsules is a medication used to treat chronic pain or control seizures in dogs and cats. This medication is sometimes used alone or with other anti-convulsants. Your veterinarian may also recommend Gabapentin 100 mg to treat chronic pain caused by conditions like arthritis or cancer. Gabapentin may be used with other NSAIDs, thus requiring lower doses.
The following dosages for dogs and cats are guidelines. Be sure to follow your veterinarian's specific instructions for your pet.
- When used as ancillary therapy for refractory seizures: 10-30 mg per kg of body weight orally every 8 hours
- When used as an adjunctive tretment of chronic or cancer pain: 3 mg per kg of body weight orally once a day
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.