Availability: Rx Required
Usually ships In 3-4 Days After Receipt of Prescription
Save: $9.07 (30.2%)
- Commonly prescribed by veterinarians to treat hyperthyroidism in cats
- Safe for long-term management of symptoms
- Controls symptoms like increased thirst and urination, weight loss, increased appetite, vomiting, and more
- Starts working rapidly to manage hyperthyroidism symptoms
- Manufacturer information and usage
Hyperthyroid medications for cats
Felimazole Tabs 5 mg, 60 Tablets is commonly prescribed by veterinarians to treat the symptoms of hyperthyroidism. This medication helps hyperthyroidism complications like heart failure from developing. Felimazole pet meds control the increased thirst, urination, weight loss, increased appetite, and other symptoms associated with feline hyperthyroidism.
Comparable Trade Names & Generics
Felimazole Tabs 5 mg, 60 Tablets Customer Reviews
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.